WORK WITH US
Trabaja con nosotros
Are you conscientious, enthusiastic and able to improve the progress of pupils at our academy? We are seeking teachers with experience teaching English to children and adults. To be considered for this truly wonderful opportunity, you must be an energetic, experienced English Teacher who can display a track record of ‘Good’ or better classroom practice, and who crucially has the ability to teach with professionalism and effectiveness across all age groups.
Can you also bring a fun streak to your lessons, and help formulate a curriculum that not only develops students academically, but also help them develop a passion for learning English? If you can, then this academy is for you!
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year, but ultimately, we are looking for teachers who can make a long-term commitment to the role.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who can demonstrate:
- CELTRA/Trinity qualification or equivalent
- The ability to inspire children to learn and to love learning
- Commitment to professional development
- The ability to commit to an academic year
- Candidates should enjoy using mime, song and dance in YL classes. We are also looking for someone who completely understands the importance of teamwork and is a good team player.
The following would be a plus:
- Experience with Trinity and/or Cambridge exams
- The opportunity to work in a successful and caring school.
- A friendly, dedicated teaching team.
- A legally binding contract
- Full time and part-time positions available with non-contact hours per month.
- The non-contact hours are for activities such as: covering for staff absence, marking, meetings and special events.
- Maximum of 10 students per class.
- Weekends free
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full health and social security coverage
- Paid holidays including local and national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided